What is Ayurveda?
Lifestyle practices that lead to radiant health and vitality.
Who is this for?
This course is for people who are interested in Ayurveda and want to dive deep into the ancient practices of Ayurveda to gain a better understanding of the philosophy of this ancient healing science.
In this course, you will learn how to apply those ancient traditions to bring about balance in your life now.
You'll learn what a dosha is and what elements are predominant in your constitution. You'll learn ways to balance your dosha and ultimately will have a daily routine for self-care designed for your unique constitution.
This course is for you if you believe ....
- connecting with nature's rhythms is essential for good health.
- radical self-care is powerfully important to longevity.
- a healthy mindset is a prerequisite to health in abundance.
This course focuses on people who want...
- to let go of stressful thinking, irritability, and emotional discomfort so you can feel vibrantly healthy, centered, and grounded.
- a personalized, daily routine to maximize their health potential.
- to understand the daily and seasonal rhythms in order to work with them to achieve vibrant health.
I promise that engaging in this course will help you...
- Transition from a reactionary state of stress to a responsive state of peace.
- Move from emotional discomfort to feeling centered and less stressed.
- Adopt lifelong habits that contribute to vital energy and health.
The Wisdom of Ayurveda course will take you from
- curious to confident.
- from imbalance to stability.
- from feeling fair to feeling fantastic!
The Wisdom of Ayurveda Course is designed ...
... to guide you to experience the benefits of the ancient wisdom contained in the science of life and longevity, Ayurveda.
A sister science to Yoga, Ayurveda is a holistic system that recognizes we are intricately connected to nature.
When the principles found in Ayurveda are applied to your unique constitution, they bring you vitality naturally.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing system that came about at a time when people lived in close association to the earth. Wise men (rishis) perceived the cosmology of how life and matter are interconnected. Later, the rishi's understanding was written in an ancient language (Sanskrit) and has been translated by wise men of our day for the benefit of all.
Sanskrit is a sacred language and the words used contain seeds of information that expand into a much larger and comprehensive meaning.
If you've ever tried to understand Ayurveda, you may have been overwhelmed at the language and even the concepts.
The Wisdom of Ayurveda Course provides a translation of the science of life and a personal way to apply the principles in your life to experience vital health.
In the Wisdom of Ayurveda Course you will:
- gain a clear definition of Ayurveda and it's origin in Eastern philosophy
- identify the influences affecting your health and vitality
- recognize the 5 elements comprising all of nature
- discover the 3 primary, natural constitutions (doshas) including your own
- learn the significance of digestive fire (agni) relative to good health
- understand how toxic residue of unprocessed experiences (ama) contributes to poor health
- establish personalized Ayurvedic lifestyle practices leading to your vitality
Wisdom of Ayurveda Course Outline:
- Module 1: The Ayurvedic Model of Health
- Ancient system relevant for today
- Influence of nature on health
- Module 2: The Five Elements
- Building blocks of nature
- Discover your natural constitution
- Module 3: Ayurvedic Therapy
- Digestive Fire: stoking your internal flame
- Detoxifying in a safe, natural way
- Module 4: Developing Vitality
- Creating a personalized plan for vibrant health
- Maintaining balance through your lifespan
How you will learn:
- Home practice
- Personalized feedback
How long is the Wisdom of Ayurveda Course?
This online course has 8 to 10 hours of video content, handouts, and bonus material available for you to view all at once or over time. Most students prefer to complete one of the four Modules per week and others like to take two weeks to complete each module.
Bonuses (also see private Facebook group after enrollment is complete)
- Meditations to promote balance and serenity
- Yoga poses for your type
About the Course Creator:
Beth is a natural teacher for those seeking a simple, direct route to a healthier life based on sound nutrition and lifestyle choices.
Through her clear explanations, she makes her teaching feel like the ultimate nourishment for mind, body, and soul.
Her classes have been described as having wisdom and depth. One participant said, “Your heart is in your teaching”.
Meet Beth HERE.
Benefits for you inside the Wisdom of Ayurveda Course:
Experience radiant health and vitality with Ayurveda!
Known as the science of life, Ayurveda is an ancient holistic healing system that recognizes the laws governing nature govern us as well.
You will discover the fundamentals of Ayurveda and identify personalized lifestyle practices that lead to better health and greater energy.
This is an introductory course describing basic concepts of Ayurveda including the Doshas.
It is perfect for those just starting out and contains depth for those who would like to expand their current understanding of the science of life and longevity, Ayurveda.
Beth is a natural teacher for those seeking a simple, direct route to a healthier, happier life based on sound nutrition and lifestyle choices. Through her clear, well-spoken explanations, she inspires her students and makes her teaching feel like the ultimate nourishment for mind, body, and soul. Her classes have been described as having wisdom and depth. One participant said, “Your heart is in your teaching”.
Beth works with people in groups, one-on-one, AND NOW ONLINE, helping them understand their unique bio-identity and the proper way to nurture themselves that will have them feeling amazing! When she is not in front of a class, you can find Beth out in nature in Prescott or experimenting with new, healthy recipes in the kitchen!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to begin the Wisdom of Ayurveda Course?
This is a newly designed online course offered previously in BETA TEST format, so there may be some opportunities for improvement. Please feel free to reach out to me if anything is unclear or if you would like more detail.
I welcome your constructive feedback along with "cheers" for the course content and benefits you receive.
I can't wait to meet you in the Facebook Group and guide you in experiencing Ayurveda!
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]